Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How to change your smileys in cbox (chatbox)

I got my chatbox from "Cbox"...And
I now figured out how to change the smileys!
(Step 5-6)

1.)First of all, If you haven't yet signed up in cbox, 
then go sign up first...

2.) After they'll tell you that your Cbox has been created.
Now log in to Cbox.

3.) You will now be directed to your new cbox control panel

4.) If you want to edit your cbox, hover your mouse to "Look & Feel''
a drop-down menu will appear automatically. Choose what will
you edit first.

5.) If you want to skip that part & want to start by changes the
smileys,then hover your mouse to ''Options'' then click
"Smileys"

6.)Now this page will appear, You can start by changing it's code,
alt code....now, for the URL...this is the url/ link of the smiley's image..
you can change the URL too..thats the best part xD You can also
add a new row if you want more smileys :)
>>NOTE: I got some of my smileys from toradora.org
I copied their Image Urls LOL..Is Taiga there too? xD<<

Enjoy your new cbox ^_^
(Sorry if my english isn't that good, I really have to
read my dictionary/thesaurus more ^^U)

"Click Home"
|
|
V

1 comment: